Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Camera Play

So I finally got my new camera in the mail a few days ago and got a chance to play around with it last night and today.  So I thought I'd share some of my pictures...

Do you think dogs smile....
 Mine do!







Look at my handsome little man!




Before

After

I can't tell ya how happy and excited I am to have my camera.  I still have a lot to learn but LOVE it nonetheless!!  I will take suggestions if anyone has any :)
Anywho, we haven't really been up to too much the last week.  Glora's (my backyard neighbor) husband has been off island since late last week so we have been busy going places and trying "new to us" restaurants.  One night we went to Outback and no it's not new but restaurants can be very unpredictable here so we haven't been to it but we were pleasantly surprised.  Both of us agreed that it was obviously the best meal we have had on island and 2 it was the best Outback meal we have ever had at any Outback!!  We also went to a little hole in the wall Mexican place called Caliente, it would be compared to your stateside mom and pop Mexican restaurant and pretty darn good!  So we have found 2 "new" places to eat here on this tiny island!!

Not sure if I wrote a blog about it but since moving here I have been thinking of cutting my hair off and when I say off I mean to the point of not being able to put it up in a ponytail cause let me be honest that's the only way I wear it here since it's sooo hot and humid and I can't stand to have my hair stick to me so up it goes even if I blow dry and straighten it!  Oh, I have also been thinking about highlights done by a professional.  So tomorrow (Wednesday) my great hair stylist, Julia is coming over tomorrow to do just that!!  Here are a few pictures of what I have in mind...

This cut with these highlights.  For some reason the site isn't showing a picture so click the link to see the highlight picture!

I am really excited to have something new!  I haven't had my hair this short or with bangs since 5th grade and I am almost 26 so you do the math!  Since then I have had long layers or long, all the same length, so needless to say I am in need of change like years ago :)  I will have a blog of my up dated "do"!!

Until next time....


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment