Sunday, January 27, 2013

My J-O-B

So my last post a wrote about a new job at Axe Murderer Tours that I was suppose to start, well I started it last Tuesday and I am really liking it a lot.  I worked Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and everyday I have been reading PADI instructor study guides a lot of the time trying to get in the know about the PADI and what they stand for... entertaining I know but it was a must.

I am loving having something to do during the day while Blake is at school even if it is a few days a week.  Not that I don't love my alone time to read, walk around the exchange, workout, etc this beats all the above.  Being at home since we moved from Tallahassee and then getting pregnant and being a stay at home mom for the past almost 6 years (for a total 7 yrs) has been great I was SO over it.  I wouldn't change that decision if I could but I was so ready to be out of the house and being busy again and I have to say it's great :) 

I hope everyone's weekend was a great one!!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment